W E A R I N G / Shirt-Skirt - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Tuesday 28 May 2013

W E A R I N G / Shirt-Skirt

 photo loveaestheticssweaterskirt0.jpg

 photo loveaestheticssweaterskirt00.jpg

Blue skies and bright sun today! I pulled out some open toe sandals and a muscle tee that I cut diagonally from the neck down like a raglan. Tied a sweatshirt with a wide neck around my waist like a skirt (unintentionally channeling that Céline aw13?). But when I actually walked out the front door in the morning I realized that I had overestimated the weather a bit; Open toes, bare legs, bare shoulder, wind blowing through the open sides of my tee. You could say that I got carried away a bit by all that brightness going on outside. So ran back in and changed into some pants. Hope it is a sign from the weather fairies that spring is coming.
cut off tee: random
clutch: c/o Backstage
sweatshirt: boyfriend's (similar)
shoes: c/o Tibi (currently on sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment