Beat it - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Beat it

I've been talking about setting goals and one of them is toning up hard core. I've let myself go dramatically since last summer and although I'm oddly ok with it, I do have this burning desire to get my long lean toned arms and abs back (& work on my will-never-be-perfect legs and kardashian ass).

Which means I'm in constant pain bc I've been working like a dog in the gym. Can barely sit down without yelping. A trainer at my gym told me to take bee pollen daily.

I'm highly allergic to bees but apparently taking the pollen often can actually counteract the allergy and help soothe next time (I never again) get stung.



Also, some other amazing facts:

Bee Pollen is a super complete food, it's alkalizing, a natural aphrodisiac and builds muscle while also aiding exercise recovery.



So get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment