Day dreams - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Friday 2 October 2015

Day dreams



Never not dreaming, never not living a dream.
These pics I found on Instagram from sincerely Jules and Natalie star are making me insane, a beautiful trip is in order, soon.

I don't know if it's the hormones or just an awakening of my soul, but everything I see is so full of love and patience again. Feels really nice to believe again but really so hard with so much insanity going on in the world. I keep thinking of these families on plastic raft, running from the war, paying thousands of dollars to escape on a shit boat only to lose possessions and family members along the way. And then to arrive to a "safe" place only to have to struggle more. I think of pregnant moms making the journey and not having the support and doctors to help them and their babies survive.

It's hard to fathom and the photos kill my heart. But as I sit here and hold my new child, who wouldn't be here if it wasn't for top notch doctors, and dream of showing her this beautiful world, I'm conflicted and left wondering, what can I do to help?

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment