for my birthday boy - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Sunday 3 November 2013

for my birthday boy

A little love letter, on the eve of my favorite person's 4th birthday.

To my angel, who lives and breathes for fast cars...

For long bike rides down the westside highway, through random villages, along side beaches in Jamaica.

For my boy who has shown me even more passion for the beach and spending time with friends on the shore.
bambed:  ✿indie ✿ ✿bambi✿
The child who suddenly knows everything about horses and thinks anyone who rides one is a cowboy...

The angel baby who has traveled across the world with me, speaking Spanish in Mexico, kissing ladies in the souk of Morocco, dancing with strangers at midnight in plazas in Paris, finding secret spots on every beach from here to Miami.
designbinge:  Best Made Company — The Map Notebook
because he looooooooves girls, especially in bikinis...
But can get along with any dude, especially if they ride a board.
just made it to cali. here goes to starting this next chapter…wish me luck.

To my child, a gift from heaven. The past 4 years have been magic, continually exciting, sometimes scary, often thrilling. You have brought me to the best place I've ever been in life, because I know no matter what, all that matters is your health, your happiness, your safety, your smile. I cannot thank you enough for showing me what real life is, teaching me what real love is and how incredibly deep it goes.

Sometimes I stop and look at you and wonder how everything became this, your blue eyes, your white long hair, your thoughtfulness that goes so far daily. I wonder how I went so long without you, but then I look up and thank the universe for bringing your soul to mine. Then I look at you and I feel like you know precisely what I'm thinking, your thoughts so paired with mine.

It's amazing...4 years ago, you in my belly, me wondering when you'd come, wondering whether you'd be a girl or a boy, wondering what life would be like. Never, ever did I expect this.

I wish you love, I wish you peace, I wish you everything you so selflessly offer to the world each day, nonstop. I love you bear. Happy birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment