A C C E S S O R I E S / Chunky Sock Sandal - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Sunday 3 November 2013

A C C E S S O R I E S / Chunky Sock Sandal

 photo loveaestheticschunksocksandal.jpg

 photo LoveAestheticschunkysocksandal.jpg

A neoprene sock attached to a pair of chunky, squared sandals on a thick rubber grip sole. Thank you weekday for answering our prayers and putting all this goodness in one single shoe. Though the first samples that appeared in the lookbook featured a white sock inside a black sandal, they ended up producing it in black on black. A bit of a shame.

Recharged/
Apologies to everyone who came to Love Aesthetics last week and didn't find any updates. It was the first time that I took a real break from the blog since I started blogging 5 years ago. Working on projects without the interruption of social media, grabbing a sketchbook instead of staring at my computer screen and being disconnected from the speed of the internet was what I desperately needed. I'm back, completely recharged, with lots of new ideas up my sleeve and excited about a future of Love Aesthetics that goes beyond a blog. :)
top: Uniqlo
trousers: vintage
shoes: Weekday
bag:
Love Aesthetics x Blackblessed

No comments:

Post a Comment