W E A R I N G / Long Coat + Short Short - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Sunday 12 May 2013

W E A R I N G / Long Coat + Short Short







shorts: thrifted Adidas
coat: made by me
tee: Hema
shoes: courtesy of Tibi
bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim

I'm always amazed about how year after year thrift stores, vintage boutiques and seconhand markets have an endless supply of these Adidas running shorts from the 70s and 80s.
Every single person in the world must have owned a few back then, because the current vintage stock doesn't seem to be running out any time soon.
I got mine last spring and the funny thing about them is that the label inside still says it 'made in West-Germany'.
Besides using them for their intended purpose; running, they also get worn on lazier days. Their place in my wardrobe isn't in the workout-gear drawer but among the regular shorts and skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment