W E A R I N G / Charlie's Coat - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Friday 17 May 2013

W E A R I N G / Charlie's Coat

 photo loveaestheticscharliescoatweb.jpg

 photo loveaestheticscharliescoat00.jpg

tee: Hema
jeans: Cheap Monday
trainers: white painted thrifted
coat: borrowed Charlie May

I got mail from Charlie last week! She knows how much I love her work and was so sweet to let me wear it.
Had a quick meet-up with her in Antwerp during the sample sales last month, but we got too caught up in drinking Belgian beer, eating Belgian fries and going through the racks
of the Ann Demeulemeester and Haider Ackermann(where unlike everyone else, I ended up buying nothing), that we never got around to picking up her garments at her hotel.
Oh well, the long, heavy silk, mint coat -one of my favorite pieces from her show last year- did make it to my house in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment