L I F E / Go to - items - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Friday 24 May 2013

L I F E / Go to - items

 photo loveaestheticsgoto-2.jpg

I'm sure you've seen these items around more than once here on Love Aesthetics. That's because I always run to them, they always work, never let me down. The leather top is so stiff that it automatically always sits well and looks structured and polished. And though jeans are definitely not my favorite piece of clothing, the schizophrenic Dutch weather dictates that it is often the best option - like today - when the weather consists of alternating rain, bright sun and hail. It's not laziness that makes me grab the same thing over and over again, it is because I found clothes in which I feel most like myself, the urge to have a dress up experiment isn't something I have every single morning anymore.
jeans: Cheap Monday
leather top: DIY
scent: Maison Martin Margiela

No comments:

Post a Comment