Quotes for this particular season of my life. || May 2014. - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Quotes for this particular season of my life. || May 2014.

 
...
Her feet were large, and she had a habit of whistling badly, but these things made her worthy of being loved. A goddess might be adored for a moment, but only a real person can speak forever to the rest of us.” 
- Terri Windling, The Green Man: Tales from the Mythic Forest  
...
“Maybe, one day, I’ll settle for second best. And on that same day, hell will freeze over, the sun will burn out and the stars will fall from the sky.” 
- Lemony Snicket 
...
I want to leave, to go somewhere where I should be really in my place, where I would fit in…but my place is nowhere; I am unwanted.” 
- Jean-Paul Sartre
...
“Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.”
- Ally Condie
...
This is a giant block of whatever is most difficult for you to carry & trust me on this, you’ll carry it more times than you can count until you decide that’s exactly what you want to do most & then it won’t weigh a thing anymore.”
- Brian Andreas
...
The finest inheritance you can give to a child is to allow it to make its own way, completely on its own feet.”
- Isadora Duncan
...
Opening your heart and being courageous and telling people that you care about them or like them or that you think they’re special only makes you a better, bigger, kinder, softer, more loving person and only attracts more love in your life.
- Amy Poehler
...
Her lips drink water but her heart drinks wine.  
- ee cummings
...
Some people, they can’t just move on, you know, mourn and cry and be done with it. Or at least seem to be. But for me… I don’t know. I didn’t want to fix it, to forget. It wasn’t something that was broken. It’s just…something that happened. And like that hole, I’m just finding ways, every day, of working around it. Respecting and remembering and getting on at the same time.  
- Sarah Dessen
...
I’m running because I can, because I must. Because I want to see how far I can go before I have to stop.  
- Libba Bray
...

No comments:

Post a Comment