On the time Kate Middleton helped me out of a funk. (Kind of.) - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Wednesday 14 May 2014

On the time Kate Middleton helped me out of a funk. (Kind of.)



I've been in such a funk lately. Everyday tasks seem daunting and each passing day without a reply regarding certain projects leaves me feeling more and more hopeless. But I'm trying. And hoping. And so long as those two things are happening, I think I'm going to be just fine... all in time, right?

In the meantime I've had time and inspiration to post almost daily on my royal blog, Duchess-at-Large. Writing and talking about everything royal? Hello happiness.

Also! I've updated my tumblr! It looks heaps better. Oh! And I've been pinning! Whew, that's a whole lot of nothing too exciting, but every little bit helps keep my wheels turning and that's the important thing.

And I love sharing it with you. Because maybe your wheels need a little oil to get going and maybe I can help in that? Or maybe you just like pretty pictures (curated, not taken by me)? Whatever tickles your fancy.

Should you be into royals, or anything Kate Middleton related, well I've got some posts that you may enjoy.

I wrote about my favorite of Kate's Royal Tour looks, and of course, my least favorite. (I'd love to know your thoughts!)

P.S. Remember when I went to Copenhagen and fell in love with the Danish Royals? Well, tomorrow is Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary's 10th wedding anniversary. The palace released photos. They're perfection.

P.P.S. This quote. YES. Yes to this:
I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. -Roald Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment