necessities - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Sunday 3 November 2013

necessities



What do you really need in life?
With my ENTIRE life in storage, I've broken things down to the nitty gritty and I've realized how little I actually need...I'm not a lover of things anyway, but this has proven to be such a good lesson.

Think about it, what do you really need to make you happy?

click below for my little list...



my computer
an iPhone

white tees

a great pair of boyfriend jeans
bikinis
my journals
a few long dresses I can wear with boots or heels
pens, black ink
a pile of books to read
a tote bag, a great day to day leather carryall
amazing blazers
a pair of amazingly comfortable boots for every day wear
black basic pumps, nude pumps, red pumps
Luca my love
gold bangles
a scarf to wear as a sarong, a shirt, around my neck or as a blanket

Really, I can't think of anything more...and you???

No comments:

Post a Comment