N O V E L T Y / Must Read: Acne Paper N°15 - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Wednesday 6 November 2013

N O V E L T Y / Must Read: Acne Paper N°15

 photo loveaestheticsacnepaperno15.jpg



While quickly leafing through the latest Acne Paper, these striking pages stopped me for at least 10 minutes. A series of black and white portraits of twenty-eight leading actresses taken between 1988 and 1999 by French photographer Brigitte Lacombe. Including Meryl Streep 1988, Glenn Close 1989, Demi Moore in 1989, Vanessa Redgrave 1996, Uma Thurman 1988 and Julianne Moore 1994. Every image is accompanied by a little anecdote from Lacombe about when and where it was taken and about the the actresses in it. Though I haven't gotten the chance to read through the entire magazine yet, for me this is the visual highlight of the issue. I can just stare at these intriguing women for hours.

I love Acne paper because it is so pure, every single issue is an in depth, inspiring bundle of fantastically curated content with no interruptions of annoying advertisements. Thank you dear Acne for sending me a copy
Acne Paper - The Actress
Issue N°15

No comments:

Post a Comment