D I Y / Multiple-Way Clothing Rack - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Sunday 10 November 2013

D I Y / Multiple-Way Clothing Rack

 photo LoveAestheticsDIY00.jpg photo LoveAestheticsDIY000.jpg

 photo LOVEAESTHETICSdiyrack00-2.jpg

 photo LOVEAESTHETICSdiyrack000.jpg
My new workspace was in need of a place to hang clothes, something a bit different from a straight forward rack, something on which garments can be displayed better and styled into little groups. So I made this rack out of white PVC tubes (as opposed to metal tubes previously here, here and here) on which you can hang clothes on two sides opposite to each other. Cool thing is, when tilted and put on its side it becomes a longer (yet lower) rack. Ah yes! Multifunctionality excites me!

how to
/01 Cut your tubes to the right lengths: 3 x 1.70 meter / 2 x 1 meter / 4 x 30 centimeter
/02 Assemble.
need:
/plastic plumbing tubes
/6 x 90° corner connection
/2 x three-way connection

No comments:

Post a Comment