W E A R I N G / Essentials - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Saturday 7 September 2013

W E A R I N G / Essentials

 photo loveaestheticsbij-1.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsbij02-1.jpg

The sweatshirt, the T shirt, the buttoned up shirt. Possibilities of basics always excite me. Non colors black, white and grey are always appropriate, never boring, never outdated. And exactly what I picked from the new arrivals at of Dutch department store De Bijenkorf that I wanted to show you guys; a long tailored Filippa K shirt which I wore as a skirt, but specially this super cozy T by Alexander Wang sweatshirt, with double layered fabric, a fantastic fit and thick ribbed material that adds some depth and texture to an outfit. (This is me trying to sell it to myself and listing all the great things about it, huge chance I'm going back for it when autumn kicks in)

advertorial (read ethics)
sweatshirt: T by Alexander Wang
shirt worn as skirt: Filippa K
shoes: Dr Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment