Sponsor Love: Surfdome. - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Sponsor Love: Surfdome.

 

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Surfdomea fashion lifestyle retailer based in London. I was ecstatic that I was offered a chance to review one of the bags from their vast collection. I was immediately smitten with this cheeky red 'Mi-Pac' backpack, and was equally smitten when I received it in the mail only a few days later! 

It's the perfect size for day trips and have already used it heaps while exploring Munich and on my trip to Nuremburg. It has many compartments to keep your keys and chapstick organized from your map and books, making finding your ticket to stamp for the train effortless. Because if there is one thing I have learned about the key to having a stress-free trip, it's keeping organized. Trust me. ;)

To see more rad bags and hundreds of other chic apparel items, check out Surfdome.
Thanks Surfdome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment