W E A R I N G / To The Margiela Show - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Friday 2 August 2013

W E A R I N G / To The Margiela Show

 photo loveaestheticsmaisonmartinmargielawearing.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsmaisonmartinmargielawearing0.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsmaisonmartinmargielawearing000.jpg

Some forgotten snapshots from Paris last month. This is what I wore to the Maison Martin Margiela haute couture show + my beloved nose bridge clip which is in my clutch during this little shoot because I was so afraid to lose it while running around the city. I searched high and low for a perfect dress to wear but couldn't find it. So I saw no better option but to take matters into my own hands and make the dress I had in mind. The biggest compliment I got on it was from a journalist outside the show, who took a snapshot of it and assumed the dress was a Margiela.
bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim
dress: Made by me
shoes: Dr. Martens (similar)
bomber: Weekday

No comments:

Post a Comment