L I F E / Productivity Playlist - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Thursday 15 August 2013

L I F E / Productivity Playlist

 photo loveaestheticsplaylist0.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsplaylist00.jpg

While working or reading, listening to something that makes you want to sing or dance along doesn't do any good for productivity. At least for me it works like that, for such moment I rather like more monotone music that doesn't invade and disturb other thoughts.

Ever since Philips gave me their new CitiScape earphones to test out, they haven't left my work area. Usually I don't wear earphones when listening to music, but while working from home it has been really nice to isolate myself completely by putting them on and being able to focus without any sound distractions. It definitely helps that the ear pieces are super soft an comfy, after a while you barely even notice they're there.

Here are five of my favorite songs that I put on when shit really has to get done:

Glasser / Apply
SBTRKT / Atomic peace
Massive Attack / Paradise circus
Gazelle twin / I turn my arm (Alixander III mix)
Sigur Ros / Glosoli

advertorial (read ethics)

No comments:

Post a Comment