A C C E S S O R I E S / Convertible Bag - Worn 3 Ways - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Sunday 18 August 2013

A C C E S S O R I E S / Convertible Bag - Worn 3 Ways

 photo loveaestheticsbagfour.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsbagone.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsbagtwo.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsbagthree.jpg

It has been little but over a month since my capsule collection with BlackBlessed has been launched. The best thing about it was to see the pieces come to life; seeing my friends in them, bumping into outfit snapshots of them on instagram and (specially!) seeing them be worn by three of my favorite girls online; Charlie, Jayne and Tasfia.

My personal most worn item has been the convertible leather bag as it proved to be really versatile. The bag sold out within the first couple of hours, but can now be pre ordered. Here are three ways in which I've been carrying it around;
1/ as a backpack (straps can also be crossed creating an x on your back or on the front)
2/ cross body (with a single strap attacked diagonally)
3/ rolled up paper bag style (instead rolled, can also be folded)



bag:
Love Aesthetics x Blackblessed
coat: self made
shorts: Cheap Monday
assymetric bra: Helmut Lang

No comments:

Post a Comment