W E A R I N G / Posh Spice - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Sunday 28 July 2013

W E A R I N G / Posh Spice

 photo loveaestheticsposhspice0.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsposhspice00.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsposhspice000.jpg

This outfit looks like something Posh Spice would wear circa 1996. Victoria was my least favorite spice girl at the time, but looking back now she had the best monochromatic, black / white outfits of the bunch. And as I always wanted to be sporty spice(though often got forced into baby spice - thanks blue eyes) when reenacting their performances with my friends, you can imagine I did not feel entirely comfortable in this tight, feminine silhouette. To be Honest, after an hour or so I threw an oversized white bomber over it and changed my heels for white sneakers. On a final note something about the quality of the skirt; unlike most jersey tube skirts, this one is double layered -not saying you don't need seamless undies anymore- but it does make a big difference in structure.
bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim
crop top: Asos
heels: Tibi
skirt: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment