W E A R I N G / Relaxed White Summer Suit - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Monday 3 June 2013

W E A R I N G / Relaxed White Summer Suit

 photo loveaestheticsmycos0.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsmycos00.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsmycos000.jpg

The shorts and jacket are intentionally a couple of sizes too big. The jacket becomes a bit more boxy, bomber-like and the shorts a bit more boyish and relaxed. That is exactly the thing that I like so much about COS; their pieces always leave so much room for the personality and interpretation of the wearer. I've seen 75 year old ladies try on the same stuff as teenage girls and on both it looked like a completely different garment. It is probably the single high street store that approaches design from a more timeless classic point of view as opposed to blindly following loud trends. Instead of seasonal prints; cuts, fits, unexpected fabrics and details rule the racks.
Are their store-bags not the perfect pale lunch bags? I cut off the straps, rolled it up and added a metal clip.

My-COS project via Fashiolista
knit-mesh tee: COS
jacket: COS
shorts: COS
platform loafers: COS
bag: COS - paper store bag

No comments:

Post a Comment