W E A R I N G / Berlin, Ich liebe dich - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Sunday 16 June 2013

W E A R I N G / Berlin, Ich liebe dich

 photo loveaestheticsberlin00.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsberlin0.jpg
Ich liebe Berlin! Spend some time there last week with Romeo, enjoying the wonderful architecture while getting lost and visiting some galleries and museums. I miss it already. Here are a few snapshots of what I wore. Funny that even when not having access to his closet, I end up picking clothes out of my boyfriend's suitcase.

Apologies for the lack of updates guys, had a fantastic DIY planned for today, but as DIYs are always experiments, sometimes they go wrong. But stubborn persistent as I am, I will give it another try today and hopefully post it tomorrow!
top: boyfriend's cut off sweat (similar)
shoes: Tibi
necklace: Topshop
bag: regular old plastic bag

No comments:

Post a Comment