W E A R I N G / Attending the Artez Graduation Show - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Saturday 8 June 2013

W E A R I N G / Attending the Artez Graduation Show

 photo loveaestheticsarnhem0.jpg

 photo loveaestheticsarnhem00.jpg

pictures by Giuliano and me
In the same beautiful factory as last year, the students of Artez showed their graduation works.
What I was most impressed by was how autonomous the collections were, and how much guts the students showed. Giuliano's(who is also graduating this year, is showing his collection next week and knows how art academies sometimes try to shape the mind of their alumni) reaction was; 'how amazing is it that the teachers let them be so free.' I'm still figuring out about which collections to blog, as there were so many interesting things coming down that runway. Until then; what I was wearing + snaps of the wonderful industrial venue.
skirt: Asos
top: Asos
bracelet: Hardware store
trainers: random brand, painted

No comments:

Post a Comment