W E A R I N G / White Basicness, Minty Hair - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Monday 22 April 2013

W E A R I N G / White Basicness, Minty Hair







top: DIY
skirt: got it here
shoes: Tibi

Expensive doesn't always guarantee high quality. It seems like companies are cutting costs (to make up for expensive advertising?) and product quality is often the victim of this.
I find that the opposite is also true, cheap doesn't always mean bad quality.
Wasn't sure what to expect of this skirt at first but decided to order it anyway, keeping in mind that I might have to send it back. But when the package arrived I was pleasantly surprised
by the cut which makes the heavy fabric fall like a structured pillar around your legs and the nice lining taking care of any see through issues.

Had a little hair accident, do you like it? I didn't really have the urge to 'fix' this minty, swampy tone

No comments:

Post a Comment