Why I Love Sunscreen lotion. - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Friday 29 July 2011

Why I Love Sunscreen lotion.

[Germany 2011.]
I love the beach. I love the sun. I love rounding up the kiddos & taking them all to the beach a mere block away. 

I also love sunscreen. It's a weird thing to "love" sunscreen. It's even weirder to the kids I watch. Can you blame them? I mean, it's kind of a weird thing to love.

But then again, it's an important thing to use, even if you don't "love" it.  I've always been paranoid of skin cancer. If  a layer of lotion can help prevent your skin from getting cancer -not to mention keep it from getting wrinkly- then maybe, even if you don't love it, you should just take a few seconds to layer yourself right up. 

Your skin will thank you, and so will your family

More information & tools, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment