And love is either in your heart or on its way... - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Friday 24 June 2011

And love is either in your heart or on its way...

[6.11.2011 Christian & Katherine's first dance.]

a few weekends ago two of my close friends got married to each other. 

it was a beautiful wedding on a cute farm in Kansas. and it was as dreamy as it sounds- and oh so much more.

i love weddings. absolutely, positively love them. whether it's a dear friend's wedding or someone i've never even met, my heart swells watching two people celebrate their never-ending love for one another.

and when my best friends marry the love of their lives- holy moly. my heart nearly jumps right out of my chest with happiness.

but i can't help but wonder, how on earth will i keep my heart from exploding with love the day i marry the love of my life?

do they have vitamins to prevent that?

xo-

And life gets more exciting with each passing day
And love is either in your heart or on its way

No comments:

Post a Comment