Have a très chic friday! - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Saturday 5 March 2011

Have a très chic friday!

  {original graphic via: miss wallflower.}
Se laisser vivre! (ok, ok I am not sure if you can say that in the way i meant for it to sound.  french is way outta my league.  I should really stick to English & German!)  this week has been crazy.  I have a zillion (a mere approximation) projects going on (silly college) & far too many ideas for bloggin' projects floating around like confetti my brain. But the really gorgeous, sparkly, multi-colored confetti, so I can't complain.  ; )

I'm working hard to bring you guys some exciting news - I even stayed in tonight to work, work, work! Ya know why? Cause I just love you all to pieces. (a million, beautiful confetti pieces.) 

Cheers to a weekend full of oh la la's...
xo-

No comments:

Post a Comment