day three: friends. - Amazing Indonesia

Latest

Thursday 16 December 2010

day three: friends.




my friends are superheroes. this semester they taught me so many wonderful things about life & helped me find my genuine groove. (& if you're thinking, "is she talking about me right now?" yes. yes i am. you. you. you.) from blog friends to the friends i get to see everyday, you all have an impact on my heart you could never imagine.

my letter to you, dear friend:

dearest chap/chap-ette,
i'm so thankful for having you in my life. not to sound like a complete cheeseball, but it is the truth.  (i can't believe how much of my cheesiness you put up with...but hold up, it's about to get even cheesier...) seeing you smile & hearing you laugh is what truly makes me happy. our late night chats over pancakes, our impromptu dance parties, your awesome in-the-car choreographed moves, our rapping free-style challenges, your texts that update me when we are apart, the sweet messages you leave on my blog, voice-mails & hilarious facebook notes have made this semester so bearable and have reminded me how many beautiful, inspiring people i have in my life. i don't  know what i would do without your hugs- they are like band-aids for healing bad days.  you always turn my bad days around.  i'm so blessed that you have been so encouraging & honest with me this semester. your pearls of wisdom are forever in my heart.  you are a true superhero to me. especially this semester.  you were there for me when i needed you even though i had been a hermit of a friend. you were there to help me back to my feet after having falling hard. for that, i am so stinkin' thankful.  (without you i'd still be laying there on the ground) this semester i learned that i have the truest friends & i should never ever take you/them for granted. 
i am so blessed to have you in my life.
with Love forever,
Anna

 xo-

No comments:

Post a Comment